Armenian School in Colorado
The school was founded in September of 2017. The length of the study is 9 months. Classes are starting on September through May. Classes are on Saturdays from 10:00 AM to 12:00PM (ages 5-12) and from 12:30PM to 2:00 PM ( over 12).
- Armenian Language
- Armenian Literature
- Armenian History
There are Armenian dance classes as well.
There are always many different events at school.
The mission of our school is to enrich the students and expand their knowledge in reading, writing and basic skills of Armenian conversation. The school committee has established several goals for the newly formed school:
- to strengthen in the student’s appreciation and respect for the heritage and culture of their ancestors
- to teach students to read, write and speak Armenian
- to establish ties with other families in the community and develop a sense of belonging
- to support and assist parents in preserving their Armenian values
- to provide a loving, fun and stimulating environment for the students
She was born in 1981 in Yerevan, Armenia. Ruzanna graduated from Vahan Teryan school. She graduated from Yerevan State University and got a bachelor’s degree in Geography. From 2002 to 2003 Ruzanna worked as a geography teacher in Mushegh Ishxan middle school. From 2003 to 2008 She worked in Mesrop Mashtoc school as a teacher of geography and natural science. From 2008 to 2009 she worked for the state property division of Armenian government as a Chief Specialist of the Economic Department of the Accounting and Finance Department. Ruzanna moved to the US, Colorado in 2010. From 2012 till now she is working as an accountant. From 2017 she is the director of Armenian School in Colorado as well as teaching at the school. She is married and has 2 amazing daughters.